Pine Tree School Mission Statement
Pine Tree School is a learning community which is responsive to the intellectual, social, physical, and emotional needs of each individual.
- Everyone should be safe, respectful, and responsible.
- Everyone is valued and respected.
- Strong home, school, and community partnerships are essential.
- Each child is entitled to an education that meets his/her unique needs.
- Students thrive in a child-centered environment.
- Teaching the whole child encompasses academics, social, and emotional learning.
- Inquiry and hands on learning creates problem-solvers.
- Integration of Unified Arts is essential to learning.
- Use of current technology is necessary to prepare students for their future.
- Working collaboratively toward common goals is crucial.
- Effective communication is fundamental.
- Adults are positive role models.